Want the perfect smoothie to enjoy the summers? Follow this easy Cucumber Smoothie recipe with step by step instructions!
If you love enjoying drinks that can cool your body inside-out, you have to try this easy Cucumber Smoothie recipe. Instead of going for sugar-loaded high calorie sodas, make this cucumber smoothie recipe and enjoy taste with health. Ready in a jiffy, this cucumber smoothie recipe is perfect to enjoy even on busy days. If you are looking for a great drink to welcome your guests on a summer evening, grab the ingredients and go for this cucumber smoothie recipe. It is a low-fat beverage and with so many nutrients in it, cucumbers are known to help in losing weight. They have high water content and replenishes the body when consumed. Made with ingredients such as cucumbers, honey, yogurt, ice cubes, mint, and lemon juice, this cucumber smoothie recipe will be your favourite. The recipe mentioned below is sweet but if you want a salty smoothie, you can replace the honey with salt. So, next time you crave for something healthy and delicious, do try out this easy smoothie recipe. Try this recipe at home and enjoy it with your loved ones!
Ingredients of Cucumber Smoothie
- 2 cucumber
- 1 1/2 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 handful mint leaves
How to make Cucumber Smoothie
- Step 1. Peel & chop the cucumbersTo prepare this delicious smoothie recipe, start by peeling the cucumbers and then chop them using a knife.
- Step 2. Prepare the smoothieTransfer the chopped cucumbers in the blender, add ice cubes, yoghurt, honey, mint leaves and lemon juice. Blend them until they become smooth.
- Step 3. Pour into chilled glassesThen, pour the smoothie in chilled glasses and garnish with mint leaves. Serve at once.
- If you prefer a salty smoothie, add Himalayan pink salt and skip the honey.
- You can use agave nectar or maple syrup too instead of honey.
- You can also add sweet apple, kale leaves and low-fat yoghurt.